Thursday, July 1, 2010

Art of the Garden

I haven't been posting anything because I was thinking this site was only for my fine art, well I do art as a job sometimes too! It's a site for all my art.
I've been doing photography for a new company called Art of the Garden, LLC. Their product is called "The M Brace" and it's a steel corner used for making raised garden beds for flowers, vegetables, plants etc. They use recycled metal, all made in u.s.a., and they've been featured in Sunset magazine (my name mentioned as the photo credit! click here to see the article in sunset magazine) as well as others such as Great Backyards, Hobby Farm Home, The San Francisco Chronicle and The Los Angeles Times. All but a handfull are my photography work, and their main photograph seen everywhere is done by yours truly.
You can see their website at artofthegarden.net and be sure to check out their press page (click here) where the articles are listed.







No comments:

Post a Comment